Mail trouble

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 00:17:37 -0700

I am sorry that this comment may not be much help, really.  I only wish to
report that I am on Minspring too and have had no problem at all using Kmail.
 In fact, my computer is dual boot with Win98 and my wife still uses Eudora
in Win98 for her mail from Mindspring but I only use Kmail in Linux.   Could
the fact that you use both Netscape and Kmail have something to do with it?
Why don't you use one exclusively for a while, then switch to the other for a
while.  Maybe one is causing the problem.

I only use Kmail so I cannot comment on the reliability or problems with the
netscape mail client.

BTW, why use both netscape and Kmail?

Alan