[PLUG]Re: CVS PSERVER

Chris Cowan plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:23:16 -0700

I ended up just going into the $CVSROOT/passwd and deleting the entry for my
user. Since I'm behind a firewall security is really not a issue... Then I
tried my logon from the client box. It worked! except I it couldn't write to
the .cvspass. So I touched the .cvspass and re did the login... BINGO!

Chris