more on Skylarov

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:07:48 -0700 (MST)

Am 25. Jul, 2001 schwäzte David P. Schwartz so:

> If you think about it, this situation is the moral equivalent of what the
> Chinese did with the crew of the EP-3 that ditched on that island a few
> months ago.  We're doing what the Chinese did.  Both situations are based
> primarily on idiological stands -- there might be "legal" aspects to them,
> but basically it's nothing more than grandstanding, IMO.

Big difference. We didn't knock Skylarov out of the air.

I diasagree with the laws their enforcing, but a country has to be able to
enforce its laws, even against foreigners. Hopefully the stupid laws will go
away.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  I'm not anti-social, I'm pro-individual. - der.hans