WestSide meeting tonight @GCC, 7pm

Wayne Conrad plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
24 Jul 2001 10:14:58 -0700

I just talked to Eric(sp?) aka Technomage and arranged to give him a ride.  I'll be coming from Bell and 51st Avenue, which is a little ways North, so if anyone closer would like to do the favor, I wouldn't object.  Otherwise, I'm quite happy to be the Linux taxi.  We'll roll down the windows and yell "Are you running IIS?  Hahahahaha!" all the way there.

By the way, Technomage, my cel is 602-758-9762.  Call if anything comes up.  Otherwise, I'll see you around 1830.

  Wayne