Oh my.

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 22:35:31 -0700 (MST)

Am 20. Jul, 2001 schwäzte Ron Russell so:

> I'll be using a Win2k server as an IP gateway as I'm not up to installing
> my Ricochet modem on a Linux system yet.

So you're using Ricochet for your ISP at home? How's that working? Got to
get my Ricochet doint the same thing some time soon.

Getting it to work using the serial connection is really easy once you
figure a couple of things out :).

I can send you my setup if you want ( might take a couple of days because I
don't drag my laptop out very often right now ).

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  When I work, I work hard. When I play, I play hard.