shoutcast

slr plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 10:56:58 -0700

derek, i want to personally thank you for effort in helping me resolve this
issue, its people like you that make posting ?'s to this list worth while.
BTW  i found the problem, make playlist contained invalid characters, DUH!!.
once i removed the:
.
..
everything was beautiful, once again thanks so much and hacve a great weekend.

slr