Introductions

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 20:51:56 -0700

---------
I think much too much is being made about the differences between distro's.
I think they all are capable of doing the same things but some are
'packaged' better for servers, some are packaged better for workstations,
some are packaged for only specific hardware and some have greater strengths
for geographical region/language.

It would seem that it is more important to learn one system very well than
to charge ahead and sample a bunch of them. It would also seem to be
instructive to sample a BSD distro.

Craig