temporarily offline

Technomage plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 16:04:54 -0700

the web interface on the cisco is not the problem here.
it wasthe circuit itself which died (not trined, etc.).

and no, this is not a "blame game". I am placing the trouble squarely
on the shoulders of qwest for their continuing scrwewups on my account
here
(such as loss of service, losss of connection, et al).

the other cisco issues don't seem to have a real impact here (I can
access
the cisco on either telnet or the web interface vi the gateway IP as I
have
statically assigned addresssing here).

Technomage Hawke