Introductions

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 02:15:07 -0400

As a guy who began with Debian, I have one comment:
I did not realize I was "under the hood".

You bring up an interesting point which seems to promote
how far the GUI/X has come in the past fewe years.

I have about 7 servers running Deb, and wouldn't think
of running anything else: They just work. Of course, they
are all headless/mouseless/keyboardless. They do their job,
I have little to do in mine :-)

v/r
Mike