Introductions

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 13:49:13 -0700

Uhmm it looks like I missed the original post but my advise if you're
going to go Red Hat is to use 7.1 or 6.2  7.0 had some problems. Also if
you are *brand* new to unix you may want to start with Mandrake 8.0
easy to install and use but you can do power things when you get ready
for them.

Carl P.
(my two bits).