Introductions

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 02:10:18 -0400

Mine too, and I agree. Just yesterday I had a web server
which one of my chip design guys wanted to run/compile
a test on; he emailed me a list of what he required, which included
CVS (which was not previously installed).
Thanks to apt-get, not only did I accomodate his needs, but
my server was upgraded in under 5 minutes :-)

Go Debian------------>