Books

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 23:24:02 -0700 (MST)

Yup, the marc standard is incedible....  I never realized there was that
much information about books... although I guess its ment to categorize
just about anything that a library might end up carrying.

I would definatly like to see it get done, but like you, at least in the
near future, I won't be able to even think about starting it.

I would definatly like to see it developed in such a way that it isn't
integrated too much into anything so that any project could pick it up and
use it.  I would definatly like to see a lot more free library software
being used.

Brian Cluff