Books

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:20:29 -0700 (MST)

We could setup a koha system (library software) and it can hold all sorts
of information on the books as well as their location.  It's pretty good
software for book management and I think it could be adapted to our needs.
We have been looking it over for use at the school, and the fact that it's
gpl will help a lot.  Right now we probably areant going to use it becuase
it's not capable of importing marc files, but I have the file spec on had
and if I can get enough time, I plan and adding the ability to it. <grin>

Brian Cluff