PLUG Web Site

Jim plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:21:19 -0700

I am checking with Brian to see if he can host the development site.  As I
told him, one of the original founders is providing the space for the
production site right now.  Its his way of staying involved with PLUG.  I
dont think he is running PhP so if we use it, we might be forced to move.

As far as some sort of navigation, I would really like to keep the index page
as clean as it is now (I will upload a new version with some included files
copied in for now) but ya need to tell the visitors what else they can find
on the site.  I wouldnt be adverse, in fact i might really like, a
PhP-generated image with variable text that we can just pile left to right at
the top of the page.  Makes adding new sections a snap.