With *BSD and Re: 'Ports' for all

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 18:08:03 -0500 (CDT)

> > Personally, I would rather keep the BSD stuff here on PLUG - there are so
> > many BSD lists anyway.
>
> Same here. It's not in the name because PBLUG would sound like some sort of
> peanut butter appreciation society :).

While I think *BSD is a good operating system.  I will say that I would
prefer to see this a separate group.  That or change the name of plug to
something that encompasses OpenSource opposed to Linux.

Normally Im not prone to saying split lists up etc, but I would say it
would be a disservice if it goes from an occassional post onthe list, to
more frequent posting on the list to where the events are actually about
*BSD instead of Linux.

Derek