Loggin in...

Kit Plummer plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
12 Jul 2001 16:13:19 -0700

Ok, so this in now back to ignorance isn't Tom?  I actually thought you
were on our side for a while and were just playing the nice-guy
advocate...but, now I don't know.

Linux is a revolution...don't forget that.

Skript-kiddie wanna-be 1337 h4x0rZ - you have got to be kidding me?
There is more logic passed through Slashdot in a day than you will spew
out in your entire lifetime...

I'm out.  End of Discussion.

Kit