Loggin in...

Kit Plummer plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
12 Jul 2001 13:39:57 -0700

Ignorance is bliss isn't it.  First, IE doesn't run on my OS and second,
Netscape is crap!  You might want to consider that the world doesn't
revolve around popularity.  Pass on to your boss that the little guys
won't use your service if they are pushed off onto your simplicitic
mentalities.

Regards,

Kit Plummer

BTW Randi, I have carboned this message to the entire Phoenix Linux
User's Group.  I suppose I could also post this on Slashdot...I bet
everyone that frequents there would appreciate this.