AZ Software Developers - A new group forming...

Tom Bradford plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:17:41 -0700

Jiva DeVoe wrote:
> Recently, while discussing coding with some of my friends, we all
> arrived at the conclusion that what Arizona needs is a Software
> Development users group, which could meet monthly for the purposes of
> bringing GREAT software people together, and to generally improve the
> quality of our craft in Arizona.

I like it!  As long as it's not simply a Perl/PHP mutual appreciation
society, and is truly for software developers, I'd be interested.

--
Tom Bradford --- The dbXML Project --- http://www.dbxml.org/
Relational XML support?  I liked it more when it was a CLOB.