System Flakyness

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 07:27:29 -0700

----
Not to change the subject or anything ;-)

I really have an intense dislike for the Intel 2100 DSL Modem - it is
marginal hardware at best and given the fact that I only seem to encounter
these with Qwest cheapest PPP accounts - I cower.

This said, I have seen a LOT of Cisco 678 (the model that Qwest is shipping
instead of the 675 these days) fail after a week or two (or a month or two)
so in general, the DSL hardware seems to leave quite a bit to be desired.

Craig