Resolving rpm Dependencies

Donn Shumway plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 12:29:03 -0700

I have always gone to rpmfind.net and entered the library name into the search field. This will
return the RPM in which the library is contained. Then just download and install the RPM(s).

Regards,
Donn Shumway
dshumway@hypercom.com
"Once the 'what' is decided, the 'how' always follows. We must not make the 'how' an excuse for not
facing and accepting the 'what.'"
-- Pearl S. Buck