In desperate need of inexpensive working Network card!

foodog plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 02 Jul 2001 20:37:36 -0700

James, I'd suggest getting a copy of 3C5X9CFG.EXE and a DOS boot disk to
get your nics configured.  Should be able to D/L it from 3com.com.
It'll also run diagnostics for you.  Good luck
Steve