Fwd: Linux Installation Assistance

Jim plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 18:55:44 -0700

--------------Boundary-00=_WOURHEO4ABWPC9T6Y3KC

I received this thru the webmaster link.  Anyone want to help convert another
lost soul?

Subject: Linux Installation Assistance
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 18:35:43 -0700
From: "Anthony Simek" <anthony_simek@hotmail.com>
To: webmaster@plug.phoenix.az.us

Hello,

I came across your link from the redhat site and would like to ask if
you know of anyone in the Phoenix area that would be able to assist me
with Linux 7.1 installation on my laptop.  Basically, I am unable to
ever make the pcmcia nic card or modem work.  This is not totally
surprising since I am very new to Linux and not very skilled in this OS.

If you know of somebody that could assist me with this, as well as some
Linux tutorial assistance, I would be willing to pay them for them their
time at a reasonable rate commensurate with their experience.

Please let me know if you can refer me to someone locally that would be
willing to help.  I am planning on attending the upcoming meeting since
I would like to get involved in the open source community.

Thanks,

Anthony Simek
602.538.2451

--------------Boundary-00=_WOURHEO4ABWPC9T6Y3KC

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.0.4630.0">
<TITLE>Linux Installation Assistance</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hello,</FONT>
<BR>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I came across your link from the =
redhat site and would like to ask if you know of anyone in the Phoenix =
area that would be able to assist me with Linux 7.1 installation on my =
laptop.&nbsp; Basically, I am unable to ever make the pcmcia nic card or =
modem work.&nbsp; This is not totally surprising since I am very new to =
Linux and not very skilled in this OS.<BR>
<BR>
If you know of somebody that could assist me with this, as well as some =
Linux tutorial assistance, I would be willing to pay them for them their =
time at a reasonable rate commensurate with their experience.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Please let me know if you can refer me =
to someone locally that would be willing to help.&nbsp; I am planning on =
attending the upcoming meeting since I would like to get involved in the =
open source community.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks,</FONT>
<BR>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Anthony Simek</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">602.538.2451</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
--------------Boundary-00=_WOURHEO4ABWPC9T6Y3KC--