Qmail or Sendmail?

Eric Barendt ericb@cybertrails.com
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 07:02:07 -0800

Qmail, definately.. I've never set up Sendmail, so I can't compare simplicity of setup... but Qmail is much more secure than Sendmail as far as exploits and relaying issues.  Check out the book "Running Qmail" published by Sams.. it walks you through step by step setting it up .. including virtual hosting.

Hope this helps...
Eric