voicestream/att phone spamming

George Toft george@georgetoft.com
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 07:12:03 -0700

Interesting twist:
Do a whois on acacianational.com, and you see it is owned by:
   Administrative Contact, Billing Contact:
      Youhanaie, Jerry  (JY1455)  jerry@ACACIANATL.COM
      Acacia National Mortgage Corporation
      1255 W. Baseline Rd. Suite 150
      Mesa,, AZ 85202
      602-897-8877

I just registered acacianatl.com - anyone want to host it for me?

George