Hardware:Zip:Plug

Brian Cluff brian@snaptek.com
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 18:46:15 -0700

Woah! you have 2 of the worst viri out there!  Both are different strains of
the same virus, but can cause terrible data corruption and loss.  They also
cause your computer to hang randomly.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  Anyway, I have heard of zip drives causeing
problems, but it would have had to have been one of the first generation of
internal drive.
There could have been another batch of bad ones some time after that though,
I lost track after I stopped using mine.

Brian Cluff