Summer on PCs - fridge mods

Jason jkenner@mindspring.com
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 06:26:31 +0000

Or wire the compressor "always on" and use a standard thermostat from
a home HVAC system's connections for the AC .. this unit basically
consists of a mecury switch mounted to a coil that twists with
temperature change.

A "heater only" thermostat often becomes an "AC only" thermostat when
installed upside down, by the way...

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|