Summer on PCs - fridge mods

Jason jkenner@mindspring.com
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 06:24:12 +0000

If you dont use beer (or coca cola) as your additional thermal mass,
the likelyhood of someone opening the fridge door (permitting hot air
to deposit condensation on cooled servers) is far, far lower.

In fact, why not improve the efficiency of the thermal mass while
eliminating the bait entirely - use a 50/50 mix of water and ethylene
glycol (not that propylene glycol "sierra" stuff either, use real
antifreeze. If its safe to drink, someone might decide to do just
that)

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|