Mailman config && vhosts

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 23:47:33 -0700 (MST)

Am 09. Jan, 2001 schwäzte Deepak Saxena so:

> I'm trying to setup mailman on my system, but instead of using the
> link www.plexity.net/mailman/listinfo, I'd really really like to have it

mailman wanted that 'mailman' in there, but you might be able to get rid
of it.

> doable?? I haven't had any luck so far...

I'd say setup mailman.plexity.net as virtual domain in apache, then setup
'/listinfo' as an alias in apache to whereever that dir is and see if that
works. There's a couple of things to config in mailman as well, but it's
been a few months since I played with it.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  Magic is science unexplained. - der.hans