looking for scsi adaptor help

Alan Dayley alandd@consultpros.com
Sat, 06 Jan 2001 21:18:26 -0700

I have a Domex card in my system.  It is a DMX3191 and it came with my
Artec scanner.  I don't know if that is the same card as the one you describe.

One time, some months ago, I found a reference to a driver for my card.  It
was under development for the 2.3 kernel and is supposed to be in the 2.4
release.  I since have not been able to find the reference and web site
again so I have not gotten my working yet either.  :-(

Of course, I have had more pressing matters and it has not been a high
priority for me.  The drive is out there somewhere, though.  I will look
for it some more and post if I find anything.

Alan