looking for scsi adaptor help

Hawke proudhawk19021@home.com
Sat, 06 Jan 2001 20:34:24 -0700

ok,
I've been hunting high and low all over the sane-devel list
and any other place I can think of.

I have a scanner scsi card (chipset: symbios 53c400a).
there appears to be no sym53c4xx.c or .h files in redhat.
Since this is the card that came with my compact 4800 scsi
scanner, I would very much like to get it working under linux.

The card is an isa slot (8 bit) jumperless scsi card made by
the DOMEX Corporation of Taiwan (and was included with the
scanner). the card itself is recognized under windows 95/98
after installation of a twain low level driver. after that,
it woukld be recognized as a scsi adaptor (symbios logic model
53c400A).

anyone that can help, please do so..

thanks.

Hawke