NSI... moving a domain

John Albee john@empresamexicana.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:44:58 -0700

After configuring all the appropriate servers I now need to move our primary
domain(empresamexicana.com) from a virtual server(communitech.net) to our
own in house servers.  My plan is to try to move the domain and setup the
nameservers all at the same time(create ns1.empresamexicana.com and
ns2.empresamexicana.com).  Is there any way good way of doing this.  It
seems that in order to setup name servers you need full technical control of
the domain, yet to move the domain itself we need nameservers.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated greatly.

Thanks,
John Albee
john@empresamexicana.com