A little ping...

Mike Starke mgcon@neta.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:54:20 -0700 (MST)

How many we can hold depends upon what rooms I can get available.
We aslo have a large area on the floor in back that will surely
accomondate all we need. We have a measly T1 out the backdoor.

My boss, the director, was the one who actually suggested this idea
when he came aboard last week. Let me bounce some of this off of him
and get back to you.

For those interested in what we do, here is a link to our web site:
http://www.mobl.com

Mike
mgcon@getnet.com
http://www.getnet.com/~mgcon