A little ping...

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 13:40:05 -0700 (MST)

Am 27. Feb, 2001 schwäzte Mike Starke so:

> How about SLUG? I/We have offered before, with no interest,
> but our offer still stands to host a meeting(s) here
> in the Scottsdale Airpark.

Don't remember it, but my boxen rebooted recenly, so it might've gotten
deleted out of /tmp when the system came up :).

How many can you hold? Do you have a network connection? Are you willing
to commit to running the location? Minimally we can do a viewing of the
main PLUG presentation. If you want to arrange for a different night and
topics, however, that would work. Another option is installfests, which is
what the previous central Phoenix meetings were.

Show up Thu and let us know what you'd like and what you can help
with. Note that the former is allowed to be more grandiose than the latter
:).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)
# It's up to the reader to make the book interesting.