ASP & Apache

Mike Starke mgcon@neta.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:46:17 -0700 (MST)

All great replies: Thank you. I suppose the asp2php is one
of those things that sounds great, but has some quirks that require
some manual edits. Although I am going to give it a go, just to
se how accurate it turns out, I will more than likely look into the other
suggestions keeping the activeX in mind.

Mike
mgcon@getnet.com
http://www.getnet.com/~mgcon
Phoenix, AZ