ASP & Apache

sinck@ugive.com sinck@ugive.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:37:47 -0700

\_ I have a complete web site developed in ASP, and changing
\_ to PHP or anything else is just not an option.  I would
\_ like to mirror the site on my Debain/Apache (which has a uptime
\_ longer than my niece is old).
\_
\_ Is there any hope? A module for Apache?

There's an ASP-on-Unix vendor by the name of Chili!Soft or some such.
However, just a few messages back there was a Bugtraq mail or two on
them.  :-/

Beware the 'ASP' module in Perl...it doesn't support what most people
think of when they say 'ASP'.

IIRC, there are ASP to PHP scripts out there, but I wouldn't swear to
it.  Grep freshmeat.

Depending, put a reverse proxy in front of the NT box that runs a more
stable OS.  :-)

David