A little ping...

Vaughn Treude vaughn@nakota-software.com
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:02:19 -0700

--------------44A930E67F948DDF1B37C88C

Jiva,
    I'm a developer (not enough of a Linux expert to be a sysadmin, I guess, but I get good advice from the others in this group) so
I'd definitely be interested in a development group.  Was your idea to make a development list that was be specific to Linux?

Sincerely,
Vaughn Treude

jiva@devware.com wrote:

> If this sounds interesting, then please respond with an
> ICMP_ECHO... ;D
>
> So I've been thinking.  Of the latest PLUG meetings I have attended,
> the ones that have interested me the MOST have been the ones about
> software development.  And I always enjoy generally discussing topics
> related to software development, be it a new language, or a new
> technique like Extreme Programming, or Python, or PHP, or whatever.
> It's all related to software development.  My question is, are there
> other people out there who share my same interest and who would like
> to start another new group related specifically to software
> engineering and software engineering practices?
>
> I know we have AZSoft, which is supposed to be about software, but it
> tends to be more related to software *companies* and management, and
> not specifically the geeks who actually produce software.
>
> I would like to turn phoenix into a mecca for software developers,
> where people know the quality of the work surpases that in other parts
> of the world.  Are there other people out there who share this
> interest?
>
> Jiva
>
> --
> The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.
>                 -- Franklin P. Jones

*****************
Nakota Software, Inc.
Custom Industrial Software Development

--------------44A930E67F948DDF1B37C88C

Jiva,
be a sysadmin, I guess, but I get good advice from the others in this group)
so I'd definitely be interested in a development group.&nbsp; Was your
idea to make a development list that was be specific to Linux?
an
topics
there
it.
-- Franklin P. Jones
if your mail doesn't post to the list quickly and you use Netscape to write
mail.

<pre>--&nbsp;
Nakota Software, Inc.
Custom Industrial Software Development</pre>
&nbsp;</html>

--------------44A930E67F948DDF1B37C88C--