A little ping...

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:17:34 -0700

1 packet transmitted, 0 packets received, 100% loss.

;-)

I am interested in server applications for business, firewalls, proxy etc.

Craig

- Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
- e-mail address ................ - CraigWhite@AzApple.com
- world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
- e-mail my pager address ....... - 6023779752@airtouch.net
- cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
- voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445