regular expressions

Julian M Catchen julian@catchen.org
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 18:06:02 -0700

Ok, I was confused, the rx library is included by default in glibc.  The
problem I am having is the following:

To use the regex functions, I have to create a structure, regex_t.  If i
just declare it like this:

struct regex_t rx;

The compiler errors out saying "storage size of `rx' isn't known".

Can anyone give me some pointers on how to malloc this thing?

Thanks (and sorry for the double post).