Interesting MS Comments

Jim farli@qwest.net
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 10:38:03 -0700

The big mistake that government made is developing the Internet.  The rich
and powerful, be it governments or corporations, rule the rest of the
people through lack of information and misinformation.  The ubiquitous
Internet, while it is still uncontrolled, gives the rest of us the ability
to test the validity of the claims made by both governments and
corporations.

Unfortunately, believing what we are told to believe has become
commonplace.  Until the people listen to not only what they are being told
but also what the truth is, freedom is in jeopardy.

--
Jim

Bliss comes from within, ignorance from without