Interesting MS Comments

Kimi A. Adams kimi@unitywave.com
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 10:24:47 -0700

Okay, I understand the fear that millions has always had on the little
people, but what about freedom!  The government and big business always
squelch the little people and the barter system until it's nothing but
underground running.  It's hard to believe that this country is sitting
still for most of the crap that the government gives us.  I know that these
comments may be a little off the track but I believe it fits in because we,
as Linux users, have something that operates well without all the money
that big businesses could make off of something that doesn't work.

Microsoft is now divided and will fall unless they do throw some money
around, in the appropriate places of course.  It's going to be a sad day on
this earth when another one of our rights as human beings gets taken away
by corporate people that want more and more money instead of what (pardon
this line of thinking for those that aren't religious enough) the Lord
intended, which is to help one another (everyone is your brother or
sister).  Pun intended, talk about sibling rivalry!!

Kimi Adams