Interesting MS Comments

George Toft george@georgetoft.com
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 05:46:00 GMT

Perhaps Linux is favored by politicians afterall?

Iowa Attorney General Tom Miller said yesterday that he and a coalition of
17 other states and the District of Columbia that have sued Microsoft for
other antitrust violations plan to look into the Corel investment as well.
"We're particularly concerned about any adverse effect on Linux," Miller
said.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A5576-2001Feb14.html

George