NT5 dual boot

Eric Richardson eric@milagrosoft.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 09:52:24 -0700

Craig White wrote:

> [...]

Do you have any experience with netatalk and or PAP? I can't for the
life of me figure out how to get my Linux printcap file and lpd stuff to
use PAP to send output to a Postscript printer. The printer is attached
to ethernet with an appletalk bridge. Mac prints fine and I can use the
command pap foo.ps to send a file to the printer via linux but can't get
it to work via lp.

BTW, I gave up on dual boot as well because it is a distraction and
integration as you suggest above is more instructive and useful.

Eric :-)