question

aaron bukovac cevinkeys@yahoo.com
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:49:23 -0800 (PST)

im running stormix 2.04 with kernel 2.2.16 and for
some reason im having an issue with making a new
kernel im trying to use either the 2.4.0 kernel source
or the 2.4.1 source for some reason it will make
bzImage correctly but then after i add it to my
lilo.conf it freaks out gets to the now booting your
kernel and doesnt do anything .... oh im using an msi
k7pro motherboard with an amdk7/550 i also have a
bootable scsi card and was wondering if that was why
it wasnt working correctly ... in my original install
it makes an initrd file ref. in my root.bin but when i
do the kernel upgrade it doesnt put a new initrd ref ...