hardware array turned second hand smoke...the story?

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 09:02:41 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of Mark
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 3:12 AM
To: 'plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us'
Subject: RE: hardware array turned second hand smoke...the story?

It started out on topic (:  Oops.

Partnership for a Drug Free America is sponsored by tabacco.  Seems the
don't like the competition.  I remember years ago they were claiming that
there were 20 million daily cocaine users in the US, when infact it was more
like 2 million.   When questioned about the error, the responded that the
message was more important than the actual facts.  Sums up the entire
anti-drug attitude to me.

What this has to do with Linux, I am not sure.   Then again, I did catch my
computer smoking reefer the other day (:

----
You need to educate your computer - smoking is dangerous to it's health. At
least not to bogart. Is there an open-source bogartd?

you should also educate it to use plain text email after it consumes the
Doritos.

Craig