hardware array turned second hand smoke...the story?

Mark mark@microsolve.co.uk
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:11:53 -0000

------_=_NextPart_001_01C095A5.634512AC

It started out on topic (:  Oops.

Partnership for a Drug Free America is sponsored by tabacco.  Seems the
don't like the competition.  I remember years ago they were claiming that
there were 20 million daily cocaine users in the US, when infact it was more
like 2 million.   When questioned about the error, the responded that the
message was more important than the actual facts.  Sums up the entire
anti-drug attitude to me.

What this has to do with Linux, I am not sure.   Then again, I did catch my
computer smoking reefer the other day (:

Mark