hardware array turned second hand smoke...the story?

Vaughn Treude vaughn@nakota-software.com
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 20:41:42 -0700

--------------2F37A4576FD87F51B2C187A3

Hello all:
    I was groaning every time I saw this thread.  Not that I'm a smoker (except for the occasional cigar) but how  off topic can you
get?   But I definitely appreciated Brian's take on this!  :-)

P. S.  At the risk of being a hypocrite, I'll include just this one more off-topic tidbit.  (Sorry, can't help myself!)  If you can
find it (the liberal commie media has tended to ignore it), I highly recommend the book "For Your Own Good- The Tyranny of Public
Health", by Jacob Sullum.  Sullum is himself a non-smoker, but like me he's a little worried about where all this "health nazi" stuff
is leading . . .
One interesting note from the book:  did you know that the tobacco companies were big contributors to the "Drug Free America"
campaign?  Kind of got burned by their own fire, didn't they?

Vaughn Treude
A.K.A. "Crazy anarcho-capitalist fanatic"

--
*****************
Nakota Software, Inc.

--------------2F37A4576FD87F51B2C187A3

Hello all:
Not that I'm a smoker (except for the occasional cigar) but how&nbsp; off
topic can you&nbsp; get?&nbsp;&nbsp; But I definitely appreciated Brian's
take on this!&nbsp; :-)
one more off-topic tidbit.&nbsp; (Sorry, can't help myself!)&nbsp; If you
can find it (the liberal commie media has tended to ignore it), I highly
recommend the book "For Your Own Good- The Tyranny of Public Health", by
Jacob Sullum.&nbsp; Sullum is himself a non-smoker, but like me he's a
little worried about where all this "health nazi" stuff is leading . .
.
companies were big contributors to the "Drug Free America" campaign?&nbsp;
Kind of got burned by their own fire, didn't they?
free.
so that
more
fall
less...
thinks he
you
at all he goes around
have it

<pre>--&nbsp;
Nakota Software, Inc.
Custom Industrial Software Development</pre>
&nbsp;</html>

--------------2F37A4576FD87F51B2C187A3--