Mandrake v7.2 hangs

Donn Shumway DShumway@hypercom.com
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 11:13:14 -0700

I talked to him about the possibility of bad RAM, so he replaced it with a 64Mb DIMM that was known
good in another machine. He tried the install again and it still hung.

Regards,
Donn Shumway
dshumway@hypercom.com
"Once the 'what' is decided, the 'how' always follows. We must not make the 'how' an excuse for not
facing and accepting the 'what.'"
-- Pearl S. Buck