[OT] -- Fry's and other retailers

Todd Hought thought@scudder-enterprises.com
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 16:48:22 -0700

AND, IIRC, from the dark ages of my employment back in retail, the only way
that anyone from a business can search you for something that may be stolen
is if they know precisely what you have and where it is (pocket, orifice,
etc.)
It's like a search warrant, if the cops have a search warrant for 50lbs of
pot, and they find a bunch of illegal firearms in your house as well, they
don't count. Warrants are specific that way...
-T