MySQL

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 13:14:16 -0700

---
thanks David,

I am trying to remain linux based since every bit that I do (and some of it
like the need to install DATA::ShowTable to make DBI::DBD module work was a
necessary but time consuming lesson.

I am playing with futuresql which seems interesting but unfortunately, all
of these tools require fiddling - meaining that I have to try to crawl into
the brain of the person that wrote it - not an easy task for a perl wannabe.

I have to say that it is quite a disappointment to see that so few utilities
exist for this operation since tools like foxbase's code generator have been
around for so many years and this isn't much different. It's stuff like this
that make Access look good.

Craig