hardware raid revisted

Mike Starke mgcon@neta.com
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 12:58:47 -0700 (MST)

I suppose that was what my last resort was (IDE first). I was kind
of hoping there was a way to get a module and load it as a parameter
from booting the install.

I have looked at some differant kernel sources (2.4.0, 2.2.14, & 2.2.17)
and I do not see the module for it. I suppose I have some homework to
do..........or install redhat.

Mike
mgcon@getnet.com
http://www.getnet.com/~mgcon